TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- Road construction works in areas of Terre Haute tomorrow and that means more road closures.
The eastbound lane of Poplar street from 25th street to Fruitridge Ave. will be closed starting Monday at 7 a.m.
Crews will be working to widen the road
The westbound lane will stay open during construction.
Work is expected to finish on May 3rd.
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Ballot dispute continues in Terre Haute
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Downtown Terre Haute road closed for Hulman Center Construction
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon
- New coffee shop under construction in Terre Haute
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects