VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A road closure made for some headaches in Vincennes Tuesday.
Second street between Scott and Harrison was closed Tuesday. That's just west of Vincennes University.
Crews were repairing a railroad crossing across the street.
According to the city's engineering office, the closure is only expected to last 24 hours.
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Vincennes road partially reopens as construction continues
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects
- Road Closed: Construction begins on part of south 7th Street
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project
- Main street project moves forward in Vincennes
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project