TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – U.S. 41 will be under construction beginning Monday in Terre Haute. Work will continue through Thursday.
Crews will repatch the stretch of 41, just south of I-70. Construction will continue to SR 63. Then crews will repave 41 north this week.
The bulk of the project will happen between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Bridges and other areas will be worked on overnight.
INDOT plans to repave the same stretch of 41 South next spring. The project is expected to be completed June of 2019.
INDOT says there will be some lane restrictions so drivers should be aware.
- Construction begins on U.S. 41; Lane restrictions expected
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- Lane restrictions for Interstate 70 now in place
- Lanes restrictions coming up for I-70 in Vigo County
- Construction set to begin at dangerous intersection
- Lyford construction project set to enter a new phase...part of U.S. 41 to completely close
- One lane of U.S. 41 was closed Thursday south of Lyford after accident
- Road work picks up on U.S. 41 starting Monday...here's what you can expect
- Road work set to begin on U.S. 41 in Terre Haute