TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 caught up with Congressman Dr. Larry Bucshon on Wednesday as he took part in a ride-along with Trans-Care Ambulance crews.
He listened to first reports talk about challenges they are facing in the field and how he may be able to help on a political front.
Bucshon said it boils down to these providers being underestimated at the service they provide to the community.
"I understand how what EMS providers do really impacts their community as a whole, so it's great to have a local company like this that's really providing service across the state and it's just very important," Bucshon told us.
He has been hosting town hall meetings around the state.
He will be at Woodrow Wilson Middle School on Wednesday night.
Doors open at 5:30 with the meeting running from 6:00 until 7:30.
There's one scheduled for tomorrow night at Washington High School.
- Congressman takes part in ride-along with local first responders
- Many take part in Warrior Ride
- Local businesses take part in leadership conference
- Local candidates take part in 'Candidate School'
- Local congressman supports President Trump's tax plan
- Marshall first responders take part in sports injury training
- Local kids take part in state robotics competition
- Local kids take part in acting camp at ISU
- Local schools take part in Read Across America!
- Local school takes part in Great American Shakeout