BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - There was a special concert on Thursday night to honor a young boy, all while helping the community.
The Billy Brown Band, Shane Lunsford, and Sarah Conley performed in Brazil.
Proceeds from the event go to the Kreyton Hunter Quinn Memorial Foundation.
It's in honor of a Clay County boy who died in a crash in January of 2015.
The group carries on Kreyton's memory by supporting youth activities and programs.
- Concert in Brazil honors young boy while helping community
- Blight removal program continues to help communities like Brazil
- Brazil students honor first responders with breakfast
- Terre Haute group honors those that help our community
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil Clay County Airport hosts fly-in event for community
- Brazil Blessings Box, meant to help those in need, vandalized
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Volunteers help clean up community