VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A bridge project is slated for completion.
Work has continued to repair a collapsed wall under the McDaniel Road overpass.
That overpass is part of the 641 Bypass.
News 10 spoke with the Department of Transportation who said the project should be wrapped up by December.
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- After one year McDaniel Road bridge almost ready to reopen
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage
- McDaniel Road Bypass open for use
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to completely close for five days
- Make a Difference: Scott McDaniel
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Why bridges ice before roads
- First phase of Clay County bridge project almost complete