VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A growing northside business could soon be moving to the southern part of Vigo County.
AIS Gauging has expressed interest in moving into a former lab at Pfizer in the industrial park.
The lab has been vacant for 10 years.
Local officials are trying to work out a deal to sell the building and nearly seven acres for $1.
They say this would get the deteriorating building back on the tax roll and make sure it is maintained.
AIS Gauging, a web measurement and control systems company has 11 employees.
- Company looks to move into former Pfizer lab in southern Vigo County
- Former Pfizer property discussed during redevelopment meeting
- Fire destroys southern Vigo County home
- Crime Stoppers: The southern Vigo County theft
- Company moving to Vigo County receives big help from the county
- Three vehicle accident Wednesday morning in southern Vigo County
- Plans underway for a new Menards in southern Vigo County
- Three people hurt in southern Vigo County crash
- Southern Vigo County road to receive higher speed limit
- Five hurt in southern Vigo County single-vehicle crash