MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - A local community is considering the idea of creating a dog park.
The City of Marshall posted about a survey for a new dog park on Facebook.
It would be located at 14 Street and Maple Street, near the power plant in town.
The online survey only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Community considers idea of creating dog park
- New Dog Park is coming to Brazil
- Future business leaders pitch their ideas
- A couple inspires toymaker Mattel to consider creating a same-sex Barbie wedding set
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- National dog bite prevention month raises awareness in local communities
- WISU hosts All Things Considered
- Coca-Cola considering cannabis beverages
- Indiana lawmakers consider medicinal marijuana
- A popular Vigo County bike park has designed and created accessible trails