Photo Gallery 1 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- Habitat for humanity restore opened up its doors Saturday to serve some of the Terre Haute community.
They called it their community restore and anyone and everyone was welcome.
They had a chicken noodle soup dinner.
Coats, hats, gloves, blankets, and toys were given to anyone in need.
Volunteers say the community needs people to step up and give back to the community in a big way.
- Community Restore
- Habitat Restore hosting event to help community
- Off the Beaten Path: Sound restoration
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- House votes to restore net neutrality rules
- Clinton organization receives donation to restore fountain
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Historical foundation seeks grant to restore William Henry Harrison's Grouseland
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Restoration continues on historic 80-year-old Terre Haute sign