TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The sounds of music filled Fairbanks Park Saturday evening.
The Terre Haute Community Band played for it's annual children's concert, but it wasn't just for kids! Everyone in the family no matter their age could enjoy the fun. The band played music from Disney movies and The Beatles. There was also a live animal show.
There are more concerts this summer, according to the group's website.
June 30 From the River to the Sea
July 4 (Wed.) I’ll Be Seeing You - Music of WWII (with fireworks)
July 14 Women in Song
July 28 Of Kings and Commoners
August 11 Centennial of Leonard Bernstein
The concerts are free and are open to the public.
- Community Band fills the air with music for families
- The sound of music filled the air of one local park
- Music fills the air on the campus of Indiana State University
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- Terre Haute Community Bands ends their summer season
- Local group makes a musical donation to Wabash Vally high school's band program
- Golden Apple: Filling Richland County Middle School with the sound of music
- Blues music will soon fill downtown Terre Haute as annual festival nears
- ISU's School of Music performs special musical
- Doctor accused of killing family with gas-filled yoga ball