WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - The Indiana Department of Natural Resources is looking to make the Wabash River healthier and more accessible.
Communities with a mile of the Wabash River can apply for the grants.
$300,000 are available from the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Fund.
In previous years, grants improved Riverfront Park in Clinton and renovated a bridge in Montezuma.
Interested communities should apply by October 1st.
For more information, click here.
- Communities have the chance to apply for Wabash River grants
- Pantheon Theater applies for grant
- Communities can apply for grants for railroad crossing projects
- Body found in Wabash river
- Groups awarded grant money through Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Community Spotlight: The Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Vincennes prepared for Wabash River after rainfall
- Body recovered from Wabash River in Clinton
- Two Wabash Valley towns receive DNR grants
- Several Wabash Valley fire departments receive grants