TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The search to find a new president at Indiana State University is winding down.
Wednesday, students and staff heard from Dr. Deborah Curtis.
She is one of two finalists for the job.
People who attended the session can give their feedback online.
The campus community also met with the other candidate recently.
He is Dr. Michael Licari.
The search committee is tasked with making a decision before December 1, 2017.
- Committee hosts university presidential candidate
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Indiana State University announces two finalists in Presidential search
- Indiana State University hosts student job fair
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- League of Women Voters hosts candidate forum
- Congressional candidate hosts town hall forum in Terre Haute
- Local candidates take part in 'Candidate School'
- Bernie Sanders launches second presidential campaign
- Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign