TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - With more traffic at a local intersection, Vigo County leaders are working to make it safe for area kids.
Commissioners approved plans to put a four-way stop at 29th and a Half Street and Morris Avenue, on Terre Haute's northside.
That was after a request from the Vigo County School Corporation.
With a new school year underway...more kids are in the area.
Commissioners say work should begin very soon.
- Commissioners approve four-way stop at Terre Haute intersection, after school corporation request
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- Vigo County voters approve school corporation referendum
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Neighbors speak out against controversial intersection near downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's newest hotel approved to open
- Bus route to West Terre Haute approved