TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A historic part of Terre Haute is getting an upgrade.
Crews have been working on the Collett Park Pavilion.
The Terre Haute Parks Department told us the work will last about 10 days.
The total project cost is a little more than $52,000.
- Collett Park Pavilion receiving roofing upgrades
- Allen Memorial Planetarium receives upgrades
- Grinch destroys Christmas decorations, leaving some on Collett Park playground
- Brazil park received upgrades thanks to a donation
- West Terre Haute Area Parks Get Upgrades
- Southwest Parke School Corp upgrade elementary security
- City plans park upgrades this summer thanks to grants
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Southern Indiana town receives road upgrades thanks to Community Crossings Grant
- Vigo County Parks board working to give Dewey Point an upgrade