TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A historic part of Terre Haute is getting an upgrade.
Crews have been working on the Collett Park Pavilion.
The Terre Haute Parks Department told us the work will last about 10 days.
The total project cost is a little more than $52,000.
- Collett Park Pavilion receiving roofing upgrades
- Grinch destroys Christmas decorations, leaving some on Collett Park playground
- Allen Memorial Planetarium receives upgrades
- Brazil park received upgrades thanks to a donation
- West Terre Haute Area Parks Get Upgrades
- Southwest Parke School Corp upgrade elementary security
- Two Vigo County buildings set to receive security upgrades
- City plans park upgrades this summer thanks to grants
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Parke County school receives $25,000 ag grant