TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Saint Mary-of-the-Woods college president Dottie King shared her "faith journey" and provided an update on the college to a congregation Sunday morning.
King was invited to speak at Northside Community Church in Terre Haute.
She shared her excitement about growing enrollment among men and women. She also talked about her own "hunger for God" and encourages students with various faith backgrounds to give back and make a difference in the world.
- College president speaks with congregation
- Church congregation runs, hides and fights through active shooter training
- LIVE: President Trump to speak in Indianapolis on tax rates
- ISU President speaks about connect campus and community
- 22 Indiana college presidents call for hate crime law
- College goal Sunday
- College is possible for "U"
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Holocaust survivor speaks about genocide in Syria
- Woman speaks out about complications with Essure