TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Saint Mary-of-the-Woods college president Dottie King shared her "faith journey" and provided an update on the college to a congregation Sunday morning.
King was invited to speak at Northside Community Church in Terre Haute.
She shared her excitement about growing enrollment among men and women. She also talked about her own "hunger for God" and encourages students with various faith backgrounds to give back and make a difference in the world.
- College president speaks with congregation
- Local congregations host holypalooza
- Church congregation runs, hides and fights through active shooter training
- Armed congregants kill gunman who shot 2 at Texas church
- Wabash Valley congregation enjoys services in brand new church built in just 30 hours
- LIVE: President Trump to speak in Indianapolis on tax rates
- ISU President speaks about connect campus and community
- 22 Indiana college presidents call for hate crime law
- Kevin's Weather: SPEAK UP!
- President Trump to speak from White House about situation on Syrian-Turkish border