TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some area students are starting their job searches on the right foot thanks to some fashion advice.
Indiana State University partnered with JCPenney for a College Suit Up event Saturday.
Students could work with store and university staff to get tips on how to dress for success. They learned how suits should fit and even how to tie a tie.
ISU students got a forty percent discount on the items they bought during the event.
Store General Manager Jen Rolape says another suit up event is November 11th for Ivy Tech students.
- College Suit Up event helps students dress for success
- ISU devotes more money to student success
- Walk to End Alzheimer's event a success in Terre Haute
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Project underway to help Vigo county students prepare for college
- 4-H Livestock Auction helps students pay for college
- Bottles of Wish Bone salad dressing recalled
- Sensory room helps students with learning and behavior problems, seeing success
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- Clean up event helps honor fallen veterans