MARSHALL, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information on a collapsing building in Parke County.
Last week, we first told you about a vacant building in Marshall that was starting to collapse.
Bricks were falling onto the roadway.
On Tuesday, News 10 learned a structural engineer has inspected the property.
The back half of the building has been deemed unstable and will need to be demolished.
The front portion, however, is still stable and salvageable.
The owner reportedly has plans to restore the building.
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Vigo County Parks Department receives $8,000 donation to build new county park
- Online Public Inspection File
- Parke County school receives $25,000 ag grant
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- Two Vigo County buildings set to receive security upgrades
- Sullivan County Park and Lake receives big donation