TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Budweiser's famous horses made another stop in the Wabash Valley.
People lined up to see the Clydesdale horses at Memorial Stadium in Terre Haute.
The original Clydesdale horses made their first appearance in the 1930's.
They were a gift to celebrate the repeal of prohibition.
If you happened to spot a Dalmation during the parade, you're not alone.
He serves as the Clydesdales mascot.
- Clydesdale horses make a stop in Terre Haute
- Clydesdale horses make their way through Clinton
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Clydesdale horses added to the air show roster
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Blue Angels make stops at both Terre Haute hospitals
- Mobile classroom makes Terre Haute stop to talk financial empowerment
- State Girl Scout leaders make a stop in Terre Haute
- Nationally recognized hunter makes stop in West Terre Haute
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school