CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County man is facing charges after police say he 'sexually battered' a girl under the age of 14.
Indiana State Police says the investigation into 25-year-old Daniel Harris, of Clinton, back in November of 2019.
After their investigation, police arrested Harris at his home in Clinton on Friday.
He has been charged with sexual misconduct with a minor.
- Clinton man accused of sex crimes against a young girl
- Robinson man sentenced for child sex crimes
- Terre Haute man accused of exposing himself to a young girl during a sleepover
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting young girl for over a year
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Owen County man arrested for child sex crimes
- Man involved with Illinois girls basketball faces sex crime charges, alleged victims range from 13 to 17
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting young girl for around 10 years, getting her pregnant at age 13
- Bloomfield School superintendent releases statement after former coach accused of sex crimes
- Crime Stoppers: The accused ISU thief