CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - We've received new details in a fire that claimed the life of a Clinton, Indiana man.
News 10 has learned that the fire was intentionally set.
Clinton Fire Chief Chris Strohm told News 10 Michael Cloe was the only person in the room at the time of the fire.
Cloe died at the scene.
Officials say there is also no evidence showing anyone left the apartment.
Vermillion County Coroner Roger Lewis says autopsy results on the 44-year-old will not be released for another four to six weeks.
- Clinton fire that killed one was intentionally set
- FBI statistics show significant increase in officers intentionally killed in line of duty
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Clinton Police K9 set to receive body armor after donation
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell fire under investigation
- Clinton fire causes nearly $600,000 in damage
- Organization honors Clinton veterans
- Work underway to repair Clinton restaurant after 2018 fire
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- Car crashes into Clinton IGA