CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clinton Police K9 will receive some extra protection thanks to a donation.
On Wednesday, the City of Clinton said K9 Ivan will receive bullet and stab protective body armor.
The vest, which is expected to be delivered in eight to 10 weeks, will be embroidered with 'Born to Love, Trained to Serve - Loyal Always.'
The donation came from Vested Interested in K9s, Inc.
- Clinton Police K9 set to receive body armor after donation
- Local police agencies awarded money to purchase body armor
- Clinton K9 receives a bullet and stab resistant vest thanks to a donation
- Clinton organization receives donation to restore fountain
- Clinton Police mourns the loss of retired K9 officer
- THPD receives Homeland Security funding to buy 'Bearcat' armored vehicle
- Terre Haute Police K9 Pitts set to receive new protective vest
- Organization received big donation
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- Services set for THPD K9 Officer Arie