PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 is on the scene of an overturned grain truck in Parke County.
It happened around 11 Sunday morning, on 600 South in Rosedale.
News 10 spoke to the father of the truck's driver. He says his son, 26-year-old Kyle Yeargin was behind the wheel. He says Yeargin was driving the truck too fast while turning, causing it to tip over.
Yeargin was not hurt from the accident.
600 South in Parke County is currently shut down as cleanup is underway.
- Cleanup complete for overturned grain truck
- Grain bin demo planned for this year
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semi overturns in Vigo County
- Dunes on Pluto made of tiny frozen grains of methane
- Farmer talks safety after IL grain bin accident
- School lunch rules OK refined grains, low-fat chocolate milk
- Avon man injured in I-70 crash after truck and camper overturn
- Thousands of piglets run free on I-70 as livestock truck overturns
- Cemetery board reacts to Bethesda Cemetery cleanup