PRINCETON, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews have safely removed all cars from the tracks after a derailment in Princeton, Indiana.
Normal train service has resumed. CSX workers will remain in the area to clean-up debris.
23 cars derailed overnight Sunday. Crews worked quickly to put out a propane fire.
The site remains under investigation.
- Clean-up continues after detailment
- Program celebrates clean eating
- Volunteers help clean up community
- New details released after Owen County Standoff
- New details released after Terre Haute standoff
- Clean up event helps honor fallen veterans
- Volunteers spring clean in West Terre Haute
- Courtesy Cleaning to offer free uniform cleanings for public safety personnel
- Trump unveils details of ‘America First’ security strategy
- Las Vegas Shooting: Unsealed documents reveal new details