PRINCETON, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews have safely removed all cars from the tracks after a derailment in Princeton, Indiana.
Normal train service has resumed. CSX workers will remain in the area to clean-up debris.
23 cars derailed overnight Sunday. Crews worked quickly to put out a propane fire.
The site remains under investigation.
- Clean-up continues after detailment
- Program celebrates clean eating
- Cleaning up the City
- Volunteers help clean up community
- Crews continue to clean up scene after a natural gas pipeline leak in Clay County
- New details released after Owen County Standoff
- New details released after Terre Haute standoff
- Clean up event helps honor fallen veterans
- Volunteers spring clean in West Terre Haute
- Clinton hosts additional city clean-up