MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County woman has died after a crash in Morgan County.
News 10 has learned 22-year-old Ashlynn Simmons died in a crash on Friday.
An obituary from French Funeral home in Brazil says Simmons graduated from Northview High School in 2016.
According to the obituary, her services are scheduled for Monday at Lawson Miller Chapel in Brazil.
- Clay County woman killed in Morgan County crash
- Clay County Election Results
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Odon woman killed in Daviess County crash
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay County group receives donation
- OFFICIALS: Stolen vehicle involved in Clay County crash, occupant ejected
- Two hurt in crash involving Clay County deputy
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Police identify man in Clay County I-70 motorcycle crash