CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County town is under a boil order after a water main break.
On Monday, officials told News 10 Center Point was under a boil order until further notice.
That is after a six-inch water main break.
The boil order impacts all water customers in the Center Point area.
- Clay County town under boil order
- Clay City Boil Order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County
- Boil Order for town of Hymera
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Parts of a Vigo County town under a boil order
- Parts of Vigo County town placed under boil order