CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County teen will be in adult court for his accused role in a Brazil shooting last month.
The Clay County Prosecutor told News 10 Zackary Dickson has been waived to an adult court.
His trial is set for December.
Dickson's charges include battery with a deadly weapon and dangerous possession of a firearm.
He was arrested on June 20th when police said he shot a gun toward his brother and a woman.
A fight started after that.
During the fight, the brother was shot in the hand.
- Clay County teen's case moved to adult court
- Clay County animal neglect case under investigation
- Terre Haute teen waiting to see if his case will be moved to adult court in connection to Jenna Perrelle death
- Plans move forward to raise money for Clay County monument
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Clay City Boil Order
- Vigo County 17-year-old waived to adult court for rape charges
- Clay Co Sheriff needs your help in robbery case