CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County man is behind bars after he was accused of molesting several female juveniles.
On Sunday, officers were called to a Clay County home for reports of possible child molestation.
A witness told police they walked in on 25-year-old Trent Thompson trying to abuse a minor.
The witness said there was a struggle between them and Thompson after they walked in.
After further investigation, police believe Thompson had been sexually abusing several female juveniles for 'quite some time.'
He was arrested and is facing several counts of child molesting and sexual battery.
He is currently in the Clay County Justice Center on a $25,000 bond.
- Clay County man faces several counts of child molesting as witness claims to have caught him in the act
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- 129-years: Snapp sentenced on 28 counts of child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Three arrested in Clay County in connection to child molestation investigation
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- West Terre Haute man behind bars on two counts of child molesting