CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County man is facing a child molesting charge.
Police started investigating an allegation of sexual abuse earlier this month.
This week, police arrested David Cooprider.
Through the investigation, officers said he sexually abused an underage girl.
He remains in the Clay County Jail.
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Three arrested in Clay County in connection to child molestation investigation
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Clay County man faces several counts of child molesting as witness claims to have caught him in the act