CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County man is facing a child molesting charge.
Police started investigating an allegation of sexual abuse earlier this month.
This week, police arrested David Cooprider.
Through the investigation, officers said he sexually abused an underage girl.
He remains in the Clay County Jail.
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Bicknell man arrested on child molestation, rape charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting