PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man from Carbon was arrested by Clay County Deputies after reports of battery that happened in Parke County.
The St. Vincent Clay Hospital contacted Parke County Sheriff’s Office after a female battery victim was treated at their hospital.
Officials report the female was battered by her newlywed husband, Micah Branham, 35 of Carbon, while staying at a hotel in Parke County.
Branham was located by Clay County Deputies and after a short chase, he was in custody.
He was taken to the Parke County Jail and is facing charges of battery resulting in serious bodily injury.
- Clay County man arrested after reports of battery in Parke County
- Parke County woman arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay County group receives donation
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Parke County man arrested after stolen equipment located
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway