CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local program will now be able to serve more families.
Cradles of Clay County is expanding its early learning program.
On Thursday, the group received $40,000 from Early Learning Indiana.
Cradles will build a new classroom with the money.
It will allow the group to teach 10 additional kids each year.
The grant will also help Cradles achieve 'level 3' on Indiana's Paths to Quality rating system.
That means the group has planned a curriculum that guides child development and school readiness.
- Clay County group receives $40,000 grant
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County group receives $6,600 donation
- Local education group receives $40,000 to help more families
- Clay Community Schools receives STEM grant
- Clay County set to receive big grant money
- Clay Community Schools receive grant to encourage college educations
- Cradles of Clay County receives $2,200 donation
- Clay County VFW Post receives land donation
- Clay County school receives national honors