CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order has been lifted for several people in Clay County.
We told you about the boil order last week.
It was due to a water main break near Walnut and Pinckley Streets in Brazil.
We're told the issue came from a "12" inch water main.
Officials say the boil order is no longer in effect for people in Brazil, Carbon, Center-Point, Harmony and Knightsville.
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Clay County town under boil order
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County