CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program has a challenge for you.
Organizers want you to get involved to help feed kids during breaks from school.
They need 350 jars of peanut butter for fall break and then 4,600 packs of Pop Tarts to get to Christmas break.
Volunteers and donations can help the group year around.
To learn how you can help, click here.
The group can be reache through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program throws out a challenge for you
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery program feeds kids over spring break
- Hundreds more benefiting from Clay County Youth Food Program
- Clay Youth Food Program delivers food to 950 local children
- Out of Food: Clay County Youth Food program needs your help to feed children in need
- Clay county food program feeds hundreds of children this season
- Clay County Summer Food Program releases summer numbers
- Pancake breakfast to benefit Clay Youth League