CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - When one fair ends...another begins.
The Vigo County Fair may be over, but now the Clay County Fair is in full swing.
The Clay County 4H Fair got underway over the weekend.
When we stopped by on Monday, we found the Pedal Tractor Pull.
This fair lasts until July 20th and then after that, the Indiana State Fair starts on August 3rd.
- Clay County Fair in full swing
- Hulman Center renovations in full swing
- Spring Wildflower Season in Full Swing
- Click It or Ticket campaign in full swing in Illinois
- Rainy Tuesday impacts Clay City Fair schedule
- Crews get ready for Clay City Fair
- Thousands attend fith annual medieval faire in Clay County
- Clay County Election Results
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted