CLAY CITY, Ind. (WTHI) -- A boil order has been issued for Clay City as of 8 p.m. Sunday night.
Clay City Clark Treasurer told News 10 there is a major water leak in the town.
The boil order is in effect until further notice.
You are advised to boil any water used until otherwise told.
- Clay City Boil Order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Clay County town under boil order
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Boil order for Montezuma, Indiana
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted