CLARK COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Casey, Illinois man is dead after being hit by a train.
According to the Clark County Coroner's Officer, 32-year-old Adam Reed was involving in a pedestrian/train accident on Thursday.
Reed died from his injuries.
No other details are being released by the sheriff's office or CSX Railroad Police at this time.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Clark County man dead after accident involving train
- One person dead in Clark County, Illinois after ATV accident
- Driver killed in Clark County accident
- One man dead in Daviess County after ice fishing accident
- Clark County Sheriff's Office looking for suspect who left the scene of an accident
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute
- Search for a missing man in Clark County, Ill. cancelled
- CSX releases report on Princeton train accident
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Clark County will have a new sheriff