CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Fair season is still going strong in the Wabash Valley!
The Clark County Fair is underway in Marshall, Illinois.
News 10 headed there on Sunday to check out the fun in store this year.
The Western Horse Show was one of the main attractions on Sunday.
It's not just for 4H members either, riders from all over the state could participate.
Organizers told us they had a lot of first timers this year. If it weren't for the participants, they said there would be no show.
"Couldn't do it if we didn't have the people that enjoy riding," said Karen Hutchens, Superintendent for Western Horse Show, "They drive for hours to ride for a few minutes to put it on."
The fair has events happening all week long, for a look at the festivities click here.
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Clark County Fair kicks off in Marshall, Illinois despite storm damage earlier this summer
- No booze on tap for Clark County Fair
- Two found dead inside Clay County, Illinois home, investigation underway
- Several counties in Illinois becoming gun sanctuaries, Clark County could be next
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- Violation of Constitutional Rights: Clark County passes resolution opposing proposed Illinois gun legislation
- Take a "walk on the wild side" in Clark County, Illinois
- Illinois State Trooper with Clark County ties killed in the line of duty