TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A little piece of Terre Haute history is on going back up.
News 10 caught crews on Monday afternoon putting the restored Clabber Girl billboard back up.
You will find the sign on U.S. 40 on the city's east side.
The restoration project began around Thanksgiving.
Crews told us, weather permitting, the clock will go back up on Tuesday.
Crews hope to have the sign completely up and finished by the end of the week.
The Clabber Girl sign has been a community staple for around 80-years.
- Clabber Girl sign on city's east side starts going back up
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Rex Coffee shouldn't see any changes after Clabber Girl sale
- 25 Clabber Girl employees to lose their jobs