TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some people enjoy a nice dinner at a restaurant on Valentine's Day.
Others prefer to head to the kitchen themselves.
Clabber Girl in Terre Haute hosted a night of food and fun.
There was a packed house for the event.
People were able to learn recipes and make appetizers.
It was all part of a special cooking class.
At the end, there was a big dinner planned by a local chef.
Clabber Girl hosts cooking classes throughout the year.
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- ISU hosts Earth Day events
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- Rex Coffee shouldn't see any changes after Clabber Girl sale
- 25 Clabber Girl employees to lose their jobs