TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - While several roads in Terre Haute are closed due to construction, the city is also looking into projects for the next year.
The city wants to repave Poplar Street between 25th and Brown Avenue.
City Engineer Chuck Ennis said the city wants to put a continuous center lane through this part of Poplar.
On Monday, the Board of Works will consider a contract to hire a firm to design the project.
It could go to a bid later this year.
- City planning big Poplar Street project
- Poplar Street Bridge Update
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work (finally) starts on Poplar Street bridge
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Phase one on main street project begins
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project