TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has confirmed there's a tentative agreement in place between the Vigo County YMCA and the Terre Haute mayor's office to reopen the YMCA pool.
A representative for the city said more details on the agreement would be released on Friday morning.
A news conference will take place at the Y starting at 9:00 a.m.
This agreement still needs additional approval before it's official.
The Y’s board must approve it, along with the park board and Board of Public Works and Safety.
- City of Terre Haute and Vigo County YMCA reach tentative agreement to reopen pool
- Terre Haute's mayor says the city and YMCA reach verbal agreement to reopen the pool
- Vigo County teachers reach tentative agreement with school corporation
- Efforts continue to reopen YMCA Pool in Vigo County
- City of Terre Haute working on plan to reopen YMCA pool
- YMCA and City of Terre Haute formally announce plans to reopen pool
- City of Terre Haute reaches an agreement with Live PD
- Group continues to raise donations to reopen Vigo County YMCA pool
- Contract involving the reopening of the YMCA pool approved
- Bloomfield pool reopens