CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Clinton is warning people about a partially collapsed building.
The building is on South Main Street.
Our crews were not able to see much of the damage, but the city says officials learned about a collapse in the roof, or in the back of the building.
The city said this is a safety precaution.
The barricades will be in place until further notice.
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building
- Sullivan City Hall reopens after partial collapse at a connected building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Town leaders issue emergency evacuation near collapsing Sullivan building
- Rauner to release partial soil conservation funding
- Vincennes road partially reopens as construction continues
- Clinton hosts additional city clean-up
- Search resumes for worker missing in fatal New Orleans building collapse