TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Terre Haute told News 10 they hope the median project along 1st Street will be completed before the end of the year.
That's according to city engineer Chuck Ennis.
The city plans to take out some of the medians to add turn lanes.
City officials say that will help with traffic flow.
The remaining medians will be landscaped.
Meanwhile, Indiana Railroad wants some adjustments made to some contracts regarding the work to be done at 1st and Hulman.
If the Board of Works approves those on Monday, that project could go out for bids before the end of the year.
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- City planning big Poplar Street project
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Police respond to situation on 1st Avenue near 14th Street
- Phase one on main street project begins
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project