TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Barbour Avenue Church in Terre Haute held Good Friday Services, but they had a different kind of celebration.
Each year, the church...along with a few other local churches gather as one.
This year it was Barbour Avenue's turn to host services.
The pastor of the church says it's Good Friday, which means it is good for everyone.
"We're really trying to be more ecumenical and break down a lit of the walls and boundaries where we can worship with each other and pray with each other," Pastor Bob Roush told us.
- Churches gather to celebrate Good Friday
- Louisiana church gears up: drive-thru prayers on Good Friday
- Local church celebrates popular Hispanic celebration Dia de los Muertos
- First Friday celebrates 'Delicious Downtown'
- Good Friday brings crowds to St. Ben's
- Good Friday in the Wabash Valley
- Cyclists gather for Escape from Black Friday ride
- Church holds Fall festival to celebrate the season
- Terre Haute church holds annual Independence Day celebration
- Parishioners gather at Saint Benedict Catholic Church to mark Ash Wednesday