VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Salvation Army Indiana has says it could serve up to 155 percent more people this year at Christmas time.
The Salvation Army in Terre Haute is preparing for Christmas assistance.
The group helps coordinate donations of food baskets and gifts for the holidays.
You can apply next week. There are times on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Dates, Times, and What You'll Need
- October 21st 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm
- October 22nd – 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm, 4p-6pm
- October 23rd 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm,
Must Provide ALL the following:
- Social Security Cards for everyone
Everyone under 18:
- Birth Certificate or Birth Date Verification
Everyone 18 and older:
- Picture ID
- Proof of Address (Vigo County)
- Proof of Income (Last 30 Days)