Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - Many went back in time Saturday to learn about Christmas traditions.
The Christmas Walk at Fowler Park invited guests to walk through cabins and learn more about history.
The Fowler Park Village portrays many different Christmas cultures and traditions.
Craig Hummel, president of the Fowler Village, has been a part of the fun for more than 30 years.
"It's just the ability to come out and watch the kids come in and our interatction with the public when they come through the cabins," said Hummel.
The program hopes to continue sharing the Christmas spirit for many more years to come.
- Christmas Walk teaches holiday history
- Christmas walk
- Illinois Senate votes to teach LGBT history in school
- Christmas Walk This Saturday At Fowler Park
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Pioneer Days teaches people about history and appreciation for what they have
- Holiday season kicks off with Christmas in Paris
- House of Christmas Mouse brings holiday fun for the family
- CASA gets ready for the holidays with Christmas in July
- Athlete Symposium teaches how to prevent injuries