VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Parks Department met on Monday.
Preparations are underway for the Christmas Walk on December 6 and 7 at Fowler Park.
Organizers say this year, carriage rides will be available.
The results of the Master Plan survey will be discussed during the December meeting. Public comment will be available.
Leaders hope to adopt the plan in January.
Discussion is also underway regarding ATVs in parks following an ordinance that was approved in Vigo County back in August.
They are looking at whether or not to change the current policy to reflect the county ordinance.
Leaders say that conversation will continue in 2020.
- Christmas Walk, ATVs, and the Master Plan: Vigo County Parks Department discusses several topics during meeting
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- Parks department seeking public input on master plan
- Parks department seeks public input for master plan
- Christmas walk
- Cost and location still hot topics during new Vigo County jail discussions
- Jail, Convention Center, and saying goodbye the topics at Vigo County Council meeting
- Vigo County Industrial Park Improvement Plan Announced
- Vigo County Parks Department Preparing Hiking Trails for Future Park
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park