WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Starting on Tuesday, you may need to find a new way to get around the Wabash Valley.
A chip and seal project in Vigo, Clay, and Owen Counties is underway.
INDOT is focusing on State Road 246, State Road 59, and State Road 46.
There will be loose gravel in these areas.
Officials hope to have the project wrapped up by the end of the month.
- Chip and seal project underway in three Wabash Valley counties
- Chip and seal project will impact roads in three Wabash Valley counties
- Major Wabash Valley road projects in 2018
- Cinco De Mayo celebrations are underway across the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Wabash Valley airport seeks grant money for runway project
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town