TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A bowl of chili served more than just tummies on Sunday.
We're talking about the Annual Chili Fest, hosted by United Campus Minsitries of Terre Haute.
Every serving goes to helping the minsitry. Money raised will benefit their student food pantry and other programs.
"It's a safe place to make good friends, build a support network, a spot that encourages them as they pursue their education," said Philip Ewoldsen, board member.
Sunday's event included a silent auction and of course, food!
The group hopes to continue their impact on students throughout the community.
- Chili fest to benefit United Campus Minsitries of Terre Haute
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- New Starbucks coming to Terre Haute college campus
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- Chili's reveals possible data breach
- United Methodist Village to close South campus
- Chili cook off helps out the community
- Chili cookoff raises money for literacy efforts
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop