INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - Your family may be looking for something to do with this social distancing.
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis can help.
It has online resources available for studying and doing different activities.
Children can learn about dinosaurs, trains, science, art, humanities, health, fitness, and more.
It is also working on a museum from home program. It offers science videos, Facebook Live chats, storytime, and much more.
Learn more about the activities here.
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis works to keep kids engaged in the era of social distancing
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum removes Michael Jackson items
- Indianapolis Children's Museum unveils top toys for 2019
- Indianapolis children’s museum tops 1.3M visitors for record
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- COVID-19: Why Social Distancing is Crucial
- Trump weighs scaling back social distancing guidelines
- Bricks 4 Kidz program keeps kids entertained at Children's Museum
- Spring break activities keeping kids busy at the Children's Museum
- Kids lay the tracks for potential new Children's Museum exhibit