Photo Gallery 3 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An 11-year-old boy was hurt Wednesday night after a hit and run crash in Terre Haute.
It happened just before 6:00 on 5th Avenue.
According to officials, the boy was hit by a vehicle and then that vehicle left the scene.
Officials say the child suffered minor injuries.
The boy's father reached out to News 10 and reported he is doing well.
We reached out to the Terre Haute Police Department for more information, but they were unable to provide any further details.
No description of the vehicle is available at this time.
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- SUV hits Indiana school bus; 4 students suffer minor injuries
- No serious injuries reported after car reportedly hits a child on 7th Street in Terre Haute
- Two hurt and one in custody after driver reportedly flees the scene of a Vigo County crash
- Terre Haute driver suffers minor injuries after being pinned under a semi
- State Trooper rolls his car several times in I-70 crash, suffers minor injuries
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- Police: Terre Haute driver falls asleep behind the wheel, hits a parked car and then flees
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building
- Police in Jasonville search for driver that reportedly left the scene of a crash involving a pedestrian