Photo Gallery 3 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An 11-year-old boy was hurt Wednesday night after a hit and run crash in Terre Haute.
It happened just before 6:00 on 5th Avenue.
According to officials, the boy was hit by a vehicle and then that vehicle left the scene.
Officials say the child suffered minor injuries.
The boy's father reached out to News 10 and reported he is doing well.
We reached out to the Terre Haute Police Department for more information, but they were unable to provide any further details.
No description of the vehicle is available at this time.
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- Terre Haute driver suffers minor injuries after being pinned under a semi
- State Trooper rolls his car several times in I-70 crash, suffers minor injuries
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building
- 14-year-old taken into custody after reportedly driving drunk, fleeing police
- Driver sustains serious injuries after car goes "airborne"
- Woman driving reportedly jumped out of her moving car
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions
- Disney World bus crash leaves 14 with minor injuries